Your part in this adventure
The position has a dual role since the ideal candidate will be responsible for customer order management and will also have to focuses on all levels of customer interaction via phone, email, chat, social media and any other communication channels, taking service to another level by facilitating all aspects of customer interaction. The ideal candidate for this role will be energetic and detail oriented with an entrepreneurial personality to grow company sales. Must be able to work with multiple departments and wear multiple hats on a small team.
- Daily managing of the orders via our CMS and ERP platform (orders, partial orders, cancellations, returns).
- Communicate with Stores and logistics centre to ensure timely fulfilment of e-commerce orders.
- Review orders on a daily basis for possible store assignment issues for fulfilment, address issues, and fraud issues.
- Monitoring of picking, packing and shipping.
- Be flexible and able to resolve possible problems.
- Close collaboration with the courier partners.
- Answer general customer inquiries via email, phone, chat, social media, including but not limited to returns, missing package claims, processing orders, shipping information, coupon adjustments, stores inquires, follow up until inquiry is closed.
- Assist customers with missing or lost packages opening claims with courier services as needed.
- Investigate customer concerns about product descriptions online, such as inaccurate images or product descriptions and communicate feedback to relevant team.
- Manage customer accounts including assisting customers with information regarding their order history, returned shipments, order status, and all other standard requests received by the website.
- Work within e-commerce system admin dashboard to access client and order information.
- Work together regularly with the e-commerce team to exchange and execute ideas on how to improve the customer experience.
- University graduate preferred.
- Experience in customer service related industry and working with people.
- Friendly and calm disposition, ability to diffuse conflict with a positive attitude.
- Willing to put the customer’s satisfaction first, ensuring that we take care of our customers in all cases.
- Exceed our customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact professionally in live customer service situations.
- Ability to work independent of others; demonstrating resourcefulness, accountability and outstanding attention to detail.
- Professional attire, demeanor and appearance required.
- Strong computer skills, ability to quickly learn how to navigate various software programs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook).
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Ermes Department Stores PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and many company benefits. Please send your CV, by December 27th 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job title. All applications will be maintained in strict confidence.